Winter Scenes from nearby

On a recent cycle ride back from an errand, I was lucky enough to take in some great scenery at the lake in Coppell / Andy Brown Park. 

You may see some feathered friends in the distance - shot using my phone.


Cormorants. I am always amazed how hard working our feathered  friends are.


Typical Texas fall/winter scenery. Finally, leaves are changing color. This year, we went from Summer to Winter, no Fall.


Close-up of the Cormorants.


I think the birds in the next picture may be ducks, I can't tell by looking at this picture.


Christmas and other holidays are almost here. Hope you are all looking forward to the Holiday Season.

Gratitude: I am so grateful that I can see well enough and take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have.

Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now.
Be well.

Comments


  1. Beautiful photos! The changing leaves and hardworking cormorants are a lovely reminder of nature's beauty. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    The fall colors are beautiful. I like the Cormorants. Beautiful views of the lake and the birds. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day! have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...it sure is beautiful in your neck of the woods. Having always lived in snow country, snow is a part of Christmas for me. ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is beautiful there and I love that you wrote about being thankful. That's a good reminder for us all! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts