Life in the country

When we were on vacation in NM, it was so nice to wake up and look out the window at this scenery. Blue skies, no traffic noises, etc., you know the non-city environment.

The A-Frame home is part of an organic farm. The vintage pickup belongs to the farm where we stayed. The mountains in the back belong to all.


Here is a close-up of the A-Frame! Lovely, isn't it? The Tibetan prayer flags reminded me of the impermanent nature of all things.

The crows seemed healthier and bigger, so I took a picture of this one.

And, here is a close-up. This child of the Universe is so shiny and beautiful!


Christmas and other holidays are almost here. Hope you are all looking forward to the Holiday Season. I am looking forward to some downtime during the holidays with the family.

Gratitude: I am so grateful that I can see well enough and take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have.

Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now.
Be well.


Comments

  1. I am also grateful that I can see well enough and take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have. Well that are a few things that I wish I did have. Take care and be well this Christmas season. ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Looks like a nice place for your vacation. The crow could be a Raven, they are large birds. I am thankful I can see, vision and your health is very important. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that part of the country and hope I can travel there again some day. I lived in NM years ago and the views are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The landscape truly looks idyllic and the house looks very cozy just because of its external shape! I wouldn't be surprised if crows in a healthy environment would grow larger than, for example, in a big city. (Or maybe Eileen is right and it is a raven...)
    All the best from Austria, have a pleasant 3rd Advent and a good time!
    Traude
    ☕🧸🍷🕯️☃️🕯️
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/12/weihnachtliche-lichter-klimts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, A-Frame look so lovely..... views are wonderful....
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice place to stay. Glad you enjoyed the peace and quiet. Wishing you a beautiful Holiday and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts