À Texas-themed Welcome

A couple of days ago, to exchange a pair of boots, I drove to Chisos Boots in Austin-Texas. The drive was uneventful and I got the right size boots. 

The highlights though were the nicely appointed Chisos showroom and their nice gate. If you look closely, y'all will see the Texas-themed friendliness in their gate decor. 


Here is a view of the back of the showroom. 


And, the Texas-themed front. 


I stopped at Bucee's to gas up for the return trip. This place is like a mini-mall in itself. You can buy virtually everything for your road trip here, including Texas souvenirs, snacks, pizzas, candies, soda, coffee, Tea, you name it. The bathrooms are super clean. 


Today's my first day off work till 1/2/2024. Looking forward to chilling out and enjoying the downtime. 

Happy Holidays to all of you. 

Gratitude: I am so grateful that I can see well enough and take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have.

That's all for now. 
Be well. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts