Romeow

Happy Christmas/Eve everybody!
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays in the company of family and friends and having a great time.

Pictures of Romeo the beautiful Himalayan-esque kitty we came across during our New Mexico vacation.


He was very interested in befriending our own Lakshmi kitty, but I think he inadvertently spooked him. Lakshmi was very spooked for almost a week and was meowing like there were a few other kitties in her - very scary for the humans and Genghis. But, eventually she cooled off.


This was a little patio outside our casa and was Romeo's favorite hangout spot during sunny periods of the day.


Not bragging, but I have so many more pictures from our vacation that I could post them forever and I likely will :)

Gratitude: I am so grateful that I can see well enough to take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have. 

Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now.
Be well.


Comments

  1. Hello,
    Happy Holidays! Love your cute Romeo, adorable photos. I would like to see more of your vacation photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts