Quick ride on the E-bike

A few weekends ago, I took a ride along my favorite parts of town to check out stuff and to get some exercise on my e-bike. 

On this ride, I did see my friend the Heron. 


And, a lot of Geese / Ducks in the pond near some apartments along the way. 


Last ones were the Grackles near tge Quest Lab near home. I love seeing tge Grackles who actually have a fine dong if their own, if you ask me. 
Last but not the least, tada - here is e-bike. 
It's a Gazelle and runs like one too. 


Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now. 
Be well!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new e-bike. Pretty scenes and views of the birds. The last shot with your bike and sky is great. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your e bike! They are so popular here and I see them every time I get out on the paved trails. I wish I had a trailer hitch (and room in the garage) and could get one.
    I've looked at the small ones but I'll check yours out too. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to connect with your blog again -- I remember from a few years ago and had lost track. Glad to see you still on a bike and still enjoying nature and all that you see as you ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts