quadri pedantum

Hey y'all!

It has been over a month since I was last here posting. There are some good reasons for the same.

On this Friday night, I had some downtime and decided I would post some great beauties from our last vacation.

My father who taught English for a living used to talk about a Latin phrase which rhymed very well and used to say that the rhyme sounded like a horses hooves - "Quadripedante putrem sonitu quatit ungula campum". Hence the title of this post.

Instead of attempting to add commentary to each one of these beauties, I will simply let you see them and enjoy them without getting in the way.






Notice the beauty of the posterior of this horse. I may want to think twice before calling someone a "horse's a$$" next time, unless they are really beautiful :)

Those eyes!
I bet they understand so much more than they get credit for ...








Linking with Saturday's Critters.

I will leave you with a song by The Allman Brothers.


That's all for now.

Be well!

Comments

  1. Hello,
    What an awesome collection of horse photos. The horses are beautiful animals and the background is lovely too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beautiful horses but when I try to take pics...they usually turn away from me. You got some great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - love the perspective on the last photo! They are definitely beautiful creatures from all angles. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are beautiful (from all angles)... I'd still be careful about using some of those angles as compliments though ;>)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts