Another walk with someone who truly loves me

A few weeks back, my best friend (Genghis) and I went for a hike. 

The photos in this post are all from that hike. 

Beautiful tree statue. 



Roots covered in flowers. 



Onwards to the bird watching area. 

We found these cutouts in metal in the shapes of birds very interesting. 



















Future chair for a hiker?

Lots of intriguing shadows. 

We didn't pay enough attention to see any of these birds. 

Genghis trying to pull a tree down. Genghis is my best friend. 

Gratitude: I am so delighted I can see reasonably well and take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have.

Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now.

Be well!




Comments

  1. Hello
    Genghis is a beautiful dog. The park looks like a nice place for your walk. I like the tree statue and the bird blind is nice with all the cutouts. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, Happy Sunday have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely hike and a delightful set of photos from your adventure! The bird-shaped metal cutouts are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful hike among nature. I love those bird cutouts, very nice and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts