Serendipitous finds

 Recently, while looking for ways to solve the mystery of the missing photos from my blog*, I found a thousand pictures of so from my former blog (it was under the same name), which got deleted. But, Google had somehow saved it in blogger. I was happy to see that I had access to those photos. 

So I thought, why not do a post of all of our recent critters and that's what this post is all about.

Starting with Ms. Lea, who lived with us till 2009.


And, next up, are Shaggy and Chaka (the Red Chow). Shaggy left us in 2014 and Chaka in 2019. 

I found Rambo outside my work in Las Colinas/Irving in 2008 and took him home. He was a lover and a very playful kitty. He lived with us a good number of years..


Shaggy was my first dog. He was a great bicycle mechanic as you can see.


Chaco was a very handsome boy. He wanted to be the only cat I think.

Chaco and Rambo were good friends. Chaco used to box Rambo from time to time to put him in his place.

Black Kitty lived with us for close to 22 years. He was a free spirit.


After Shaggy passed in 2014, for a long time, I  could not emote. That's changed in the past month or so. I am happy to share that I am able to emote and actually shed a tear or two when I see all these photos of our babies and realize how much I miss them. They are not mine to keep forever, nor is anything. I feel "human" again.

I will continue to have a pet or two as long as I can take care of them. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I will leave you with one of my favorite songs by Cat Stevens / Yusuf Islam.


Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now.

Be well!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful way to honor your cherished companions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love seeing all your furbabies. They are al adorable pets, I know they are missed.
    I still miss my Goldie Girl. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pets are all very sweet to see.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you have the photos from your old blog. I take so many photos that it's hard to find them...except on my blog. Love seeing your sweet pets over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pets are so much fun. Tough when they leave us, but there you go.
    Black cats are notorious for being free spirits! We found Buster 3 km up the road one time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts