Country Sightings

I haven't posted since before January 1st, 2024. Had to take care of a health scare which luckily turned out to be not a bad one - phew :)

Some photos from our travels during summer of 2023.

Neighbor's "party" bus.



Crow/Raven


Cows in Colorado.


Mystery: Photos from my posts are going missing. I use an iPhone app called Blog Touch to post photos to this blog. The little research I did alluded to the possibility that some of these apps may store the pictures in a non-Google environment and hence their links may not work in the future. This is not cool, rest assured I will find a solutions for this. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Gratitude: I am so grateful that I can see well enough and take photos. I am thankful for all that I have and all that I don't have.

Linking with Saturday's Critters.

That's all for now.
Be well.

Comments

  1. Linking to photos outside of Blogger is tricky. As you say, they can disappear. Since Blogger essentially has no space limitation, I always upload the photos to blogger. Good luck getting this straight!

    Your black and white image of the crow is nice.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cows with that blue sky in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Glad to hear the health scare wasn't serious. Gorgeous travel pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I am always happy to see you and your post. I am glad you are well. I always upload photos from my desktop computer. Great capture of the crow and I love the scene with the cows. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you here and know that you are doing well. Love your photos today. Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless you friend! So go ahead. Your health problem turned out to be manageable. Thanks for these lovely thoughts and photos. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, not a single photo opens... But I'm glad you don't have any serious health problems!
    All the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/im-zoo-mit-dem-enkel-weitere-ausfluge.html
    🙋😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts